Canopy, Safety Floor Handrail, Table & Table Handrail, Therapeutic Handles
Low effort swing movement
Created by applying pressure with ones feet to the swing platform or push/pull the table handrail and/or therapeutic handles with ones arms.
- Precision, self-lubricating oil-lite bronze bushings insure a whisper quiet and smooth ride
Wheelchair Swing Action
Since the entire platform swings, the wheelchair remains in a level position during the arc.
- The smooth and consistent swing movement provides a therapeutic motion
- All swing occupants can enjoy the same swing motion simultaneously
Powder-coated finish on all aluminum parts
Time tested, state-of-the-art electrostatic powder-coated paint process
- Will not peel
- Extremely durable to withstand years of harsh outdoor elements
- Finish guaranteed for five years
Closed-cell, UV stable vinyl coated steel parts
Durable coating encapsulates all of the steel parts to provide total protection against rusting
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Vinyl coating and contoured shaped seats adds overall comfort
Heavy gauge extruded aluminum construction
- Rustproof and maintenance free
Solid stainless steel assembly hardware
- No rusting and maximum corrosion resistance
Optional Lap Bar
- Provides a means of extra safety and security for users with limitations.
Optional Deluxe Cushion
Full bench one-piece seat and back cushion designed to withstand outdoor environments. Premium grade fabrics and marine-grade thread provides great durability. Stainless steel snaps securely fasten the cushion to the seat.
78” wide by 90” long provides generous shade. Constructed from premier Textilene vinyl coated polyester fabric withstands fading, is mildew resistant and known world over for its durability in continuous outdoor exposure. Solid stainless steel snaps securely fasten the canopy to the frame. The canopy is sewn together using UV stable, marine-grade nylon thread.
The therapeutic handles are attached on the wheelchair side swing hangers.
- Provides multiple hand placement options
- Promotes increased range of motion exercise for arms and upper body
- Offers independent gliding opportunities for wheelchair occupant
Safety table handrails are attached to both sides of the fiberglass table.
- Provides assistance during the entry and exit.
- Provides multiple hand placement options.
- Offers independent gliding opportunities for all swing occupants.
- Stabilizes the swing during entry and exit.
Wheelchair Platform and Ramp
Will accommodate most powered and long or short wheelbase wheelchairs
- Wheelchair space front to back: 43”
- Platform and ramp width: 33"
- Wheelchair ramp incline is only 10%
Height: 7' 4" Base: Approx 7' X 8'
Weight: Approximately 450 lbs.
450 lbs. per side or 900 lbs. total. Includes wheelchair and all occupants.