Low Effort Gliding Movement
Created by applying pressure with ones feet to the glider platform or push/pull the table handrail.
- 24 heavy-duty stainless steel sealed ball bearings insure a whisper quiet and smooth ride
- Enjoy indoors or outdoors
- Engineered for ease of moving glider outdoors/indoors
- Can be placed virtually anywhere
Heavy gauge extruded aluminum construction
- Rustproof and maintenance free
Powder-coated finish on all aluminum parts
Time tested, state-of-the-art electrostatic powder-coated paint process
- Will not peel
- Extremely durable to withstand years of harsh outdoor elements
- Finish guaranteed for five years
Closed-cell, UV stable vinyl coated steel parts
Durable coating encapsulates all of the steel parts to provide total protection against rusting
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Vinyl coating and contoured shaped seats adds overall comfort
Safety handrails are attached to both sides of the fiberglass table.
- Provides assistance during the entry and exit.
- Provides multiple hand placement options.
Solid stainless steel assembly hardware
- No rusting and maximum corrosion resistance
Optional Deluxe Cushion
Full bench, one-piece seat and back cushion designed to withstand outdoor environments. Premium grade fabrics and marine-grade thread provides great durability. Stainless steel snaps securely fasten the cushion to the seat.
44"L X 47"W X 33"H
Weight: Approximately 200lbs.
Arrives mostly assembled; ready to use in less than 20 minutes.